A journey into my average life
One "Star Wars" character who has a last name almost like pig latin is Newt Gunray.
dmarks: Cool.. I don't recall that character.. I suppose I miss alot by not being a Star Wars fan/nerd..ha ha
That's hilarious. Thank you for sharing it.
davidindc: it is quite funny.. Glad you enjoyed the show..
pretty funny, I like the spoofs done on Star Wars, most of them are pretty good.
I loev teh 30 second bunny videos. They are almost all funny.
evil-e: I loved the one with Borat..mr.manuel: I thought they were quite funny too..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
One "Star Wars" character who has a last name almost like pig latin is Newt Gunray.
dmarks: Cool.. I don't recall that character.. I suppose I miss alot by not being a Star Wars fan/nerd..ha ha
That's hilarious. Thank you for sharing it.
davidindc: it is quite funny.. Glad you enjoyed the show..
pretty funny, I like the spoofs done on Star Wars, most of them are pretty good.
I loev teh 30 second bunny videos. They are almost all funny.
evil-e: I loved the one with Borat..
mr.manuel: I thought they were quite funny too..
Post a Comment